Life is good on all accounts, actually:
- it's the holiday season
- Providence is winding like mad and thus reminding me of the holiday season back home (winter + Northridge = Santa Ana winds, obviously)
- I've got Christmas music, dammit!
- I 'finished' my drawing assignment for today, and we were let out of class early (sleep. Mmm.)
- the gang and I are going to Sakura tonight for fine Japanese cuisine
- I'm rereading LotR and getting squealy all over again... Oh, and Madelenine, Sean Astin's autobiography was awesome; very honest, and some really interesting anecdotes pop up- I'll bring mine home for you to read.
God, I'm just comfortable right now! Oh, except for the fact that I felt weird at lunch today; I wasn't hungry and just made do with a banana and a bottled water, but when I ate half of one of Asher's chicken fingers I suddenly felt guilty about the fact that I was 'eating so much.' Wtf, indeed... I better make sure to gorge myself at dinner tonight- WHICH I WILL.