So, after quite a lot of fretting and glee-ing and touching, I ended up buying:
- Cupboard paneling sample tags in Festive Christmas Colours
- Tags of some other sort, I don't care, they were cool
- Gold stuff
- A roll of seatbelt material, my god so cool
- Black lace
- That expensive matte photo paper
- Innumerable place ribbons from Rhode Island horse shows and county fairs
...And it ended up being 75¢. My god. I paid $3 because I felt guilty, and the people seemed quite happy about it. Wow. My Christmas presents for people are going to be COVERED in ribbons this year.
In other, I suppose more relevant news, I think I aced my English exam; the first questionasked us to discuss some epitaph that Johnson had made up on the spot when he heard another epitaph that he didn't like, which was quite manageable, and the second just had us identify and explain the time periods of some poems. Substantial jubilation was derived.
Can't wait to maul friends during winter break,