Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you're tagged it's your turn.
1. I'm deathly afraid of finishing my artwork, and will thus spend hours fiddling with a piece only to realize that I haven't gotten anywhere with it.
2. I'm technically the Webmistress (*whips*) for risd's Sex Club, but I have yet to actually finish the website.
3. My hands are covered in paint right now, but I enjoy remembering that I'm an artist every time I look down at them.
4. I go to the gym so that I won't have to feel out of place if I'm suddenly dragged along on an epic quest.
5. I fear getting stuck in a rut when it comes to my artistic style and inspiration.
6. I need to put on a shirt.
7. I try to smile in hopes that it'll be contagious.
8. My last name is used to descripe bucks with malformed or missing horns- hummel deer- and I take some weird sense of pride in knowing that.
9. My hands are somewhat spindly and I have deep-set eyes, so I love to think that I could easily become a DIsney villain if I really pushed myself.
10. Necks, collarbones and backs will always prove to be a turn-on.
11. I watch tourists walking over to bison and secretly hope that one of the bulls charges just to teach them a lesson.
12. I wear lots of little boys' shirts with Darth Vader and velociraptors on them.
13. My homework tonight consists entirely of transcribed Egyptian hieroglyphs... I feel closer to Dr. Jackson already.
14. If all goes well, I'll be getting a bloodred morph corn snake before the year is up.
15. Photos of Starbuck of BSG fame- arguably one of the most stunningly sexy women I've ever laid eyes upon- now plaster the wall above my bed.
16. I keep 30 Euros in my wallet so I'm prepared if someone ever spontaneously whisks me off to France.
17. Maker, I don't like the Mona Lisa.
18. The 90's J-pop soundtracks from Sailormoon make for damned good gym music, I've found.
19. I have a Claire voice and a much deeper, smoother "look at me, I'm an adult!" voice that I use when I make reservations.
20. I'm bi-coastal.